Saturday, October 1, 2011

Emily's Note

Bobby is the best buffalo you could ever meet. I remember meeting him for the first and sadly last time in Harper's Ferry. Talking to him over dinner was so funny! It was like meeting a old friend except for the fact that we had never met! He and my brother Jack became best buddies really fast too. The picture of Jack, Buffalo Bobby, Guardian, And Trolley Stop is one of my favorites.

I remember Bobby ordering a salad and he was given a bowl so he could go up and get his salad from the salad bar. Hiking had made him very hungry, and he was ready to eat. He waited and waited until the waitress came back and asked if he could get his salad. Little did he know he could have gotten it the whole time! That was a funny memory.

He is so nice and has a warm smile that could brighten anyone's day. I think thats why he, guardian, and trolley stop "clicked" so well. I can just see them, "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" hiking up the trail and having a good ole time joking with each other. Haha, it makes me laugh just to think about it!
When I learned he had passed i knew he did so doing what he loved, fulfilling his dream, living his passion.

It was like losing a friend, a friend who could meet you once and have a lasting impression forever.

-Emily Crabtree, 13 - Trolley Stop's Grand-daughter

Guardian, Jack, Trolley Stop, and Buffalo Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment